Posted by: Savannah | 2009-09-23

Please assist

Hi Doc,
Trust you are well,
I have the following problem, it' s been almost a year this has been happening.
I have a discharge, sometimes it white, sometimes its yellowish and slimy.
I have been to a gynae, but she put me on antibiotics which made me nauseous so i stopped it. Then i' ve been to a GP and he gave me something to insert, it helped for a while and then the dicharge came back.

please let me know if i should go back to a gynae, whom do you suiggest, are you perhaps in the JHB - Midrand/Sunninghill area?

Please help,

Thanks for reading this mail,

You should go back to the gynae and find out what type of infection it is, in order to know what treatment is necessary. I cannot unfortunately make recommendations on this site.