Question
Posted by: Tired | 2009-04-14

Please Assist

I have a 17 month baby with a guy that dumped me when he discovered that I was pregnant. I was there for him when he was not working supporting him throughout. I went through hell when I was pregnant, with no support from him. All he could do was say bad things about me and even calling me a lunatic. To date he is not remorseful. He supports his baby though. I have this anger in me, so much anger to the extent that I want to kill him. I am in the process of plannig how to kill him and I want it to be slow and painful. This men has humiliated me big time. I just cant forgive him, i just need to kill him. I even told his mother yesterday that Whatever I am going to do to him, its going to make headlines. I just have to kill him.
People have told me to move on but I cant, I just want to kill him.

Expert ImageDivorce support expert

Dear Tired, my apology for such a late reply but I have been away from the Forum a little while. You have received though some good feedback from fellows of the forums and I hope they have helped you.
I understand your anger and frustration but it is time you take responsibilities for yourself and your child. Holding on to such anger will only keep the bad memories alive. You are free from him now, it's time to explore how to be happy.
Your child needs you and mostly he needs a happy mom.
If you find yourself having much anger left, do get help to work through it, for your sake.

I wish you all the best.

Nadia
info@sadsa.net
www.sadsa.net

3
Posted by: sensible | 2009-04-16

YOU NEED TO GET HELP. Killing someone is really not the answer.. you will end up in jail and your child will be without its mother and father and end up in foster care. Is that what you want? Forget about the father - concentrate on what is best for your child. A lot of single mothers feel extreme anger towards the father if he is treating them the way you have been treated. But this is not about you, its about your child and you have to be the strong person and the bigger person and make sure that you can give your child a stable environment.

Reply to sensible
Posted by: Jamy | 2009-04-16

PLEASE BE CALM. trust me killing him is going to make it easier for him and you dont want that. I got pregnant when I was 17 and today I am 28 and the father still upsets me at times and guess what he does not even support the child cause he aint working. Their are many good things in life than to loose yourself to this asshole. Killing him will put him in a peaceful place and you in jail and then what about the kid? remember he knows how to make you angry hence his attitude. I know it is difficult, but please be calm and then you will see he will start loosing it.

Reply to Jamy
Posted by: Zack | 2009-04-15

Calm down! he is not worth it, go and see a professional who can help you deal with your anger. Move on, learn from this asshole and find happiness somewhere else. you must CALM down though however painful this might be!

Reply to Zack