Posted by: Smiley | 2009-01-30

Please assist......

Hi Dr..... i had sex in Dec i go my periods a week later to Jan i had sex no inercourse but took cum shot in my mouth directly this was 3 days after my periods...
I was to get my periods on the 18th Jan have not yet got it and want to know if this is some possibility of pregnancy...
I am unmarried and really worried about this...please help me and guide me ....DR.

There is no way that pregnancy is possible if the ejaculate (come) has no contact with the vaginal opening - i.e. semen cannot be absorbed through the mouth if that's what you are thinking. The fact that you had unprotected sex in December though, may have resulted in pregnancy, despite you having had a period. It is unlikely, but not impossible. Given the lateness of your period, it may be in your interests to take a pregnancy test.