Question
Posted by: M | 2008/09/30

Please Assist

Good Morning,

I would like to have some advice please.

I am 19 years old.I am bulimic for the past 4 years. For the last month I haven' t once purged. I am also on Yasmin for 2 years now and I always made sure it stayed in. What I want to know is... What is the possibility of me getting pregnant? Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex last months but he withdrew in time. The next day my period started and I has a heavy period. This month... My period was a bit late. We had unprotected sex the Wednesday and my period started the Saturday. I had heavy PMS and normal period pains but the period was very light! It started with a brownish colour and later became pinkish. It felt like I would need allot of tampons but then there was never that much on the tampon when I removed it. There was one day when it was full but the other days it was very light. It lasted for about 5 days. I also cancelled my studies till the end of the year because of work I couldn' t cope with everything. I was wondering if this change in my period might be because my body is adjusting? I haven' t purged for a whole month. I am on the pill and I don' t feel pregnant but my boyfriend is concerned. Do I have to be worried as well?

Your opinion would be appreciated.

Thank You!

It doesn't sound like you are pregnant, but you should do a pregnancy test just to be sure. The Pill does make periods lighter, so this could be the reason.

2
Posted by: M | 2008/09/30

The fact is that I don' t want to fall pregnant. So what you are saying is that I don' t need to worry about pregnancy and I am ok???

Reply to M
Posted by: Gabi | 2008/09/30

If you are on the pill then don' t worry yourself that much because the way you say it, you' ve been on the pill for 2years. You are safe its just a change of circle. From now on use that 28days plan count. It help me a lot before now that i am caring my baby of 16weeks.

Reply to Gabi