Question
Posted by: nay nay | 2008/06/04

please assist

Can you please assist me and tell me how many weeks i am because the doc told me last week on the 27th that i'm preggies for 2weeks ,in march i did get my periods on the 26th and in april i skip and may on the 23th please i'm convience.

Help will appreciated.
Thanx.

If you had a scan, this would have been an accurate way of assessing how far pregnant you are. If your period in March was when you fell pregnant, then you should be 10 weeks pregnant, but I can't tell from this side of the screen.

3
Posted by: Powerpuff | 2008/06/06

Dear Nay Nay

The doctor does not reply immediately, She can take up to two days to reply. Please be patient.

Powerpuff

Reply to Powerpuff
Posted by: nay nay | 2008/06/05

I'm still waiting for a respond untill yesterday, i don't have paysions please will you answer me or must i just leave it.

Reply to nay nay
Posted by: nay nay | 2008/06/05

Can you please assist me please.

Reply to nay nay