Question
Posted by: Thando | 2012-10-10

Please advise

Please say what type of a person i am maybe I am cruel or I just dont know.

I got married in 2009 and bought a house in Soweto, and my husband had a baby girl that I accepted to live with, the mother had another boyfriend so my husband decided no he would rather keep the daughter, we both agreed.

Everything was fine with the in-laws but late in 2010 they poisoned (sisters to the husband) poisoned the daughter and she did not like me anymore they said they are taking the daughter because I am not treating her like a mother should, then fine I decided that I will never mingle with them anymore, they kept on doing funny things like sending SMS''s requesting for money, and money for the daughter and yet we give them R600 per month for the daughter worse enough they want to make it a point that my husband should be in contact with the mother of the daughter we bought another house they dont want to hear anything they say we have a lot of money and I am the poison. I dont know what to do because it is as if I dont love them and the daughter as if I am selfish. What do you suggest I should do.

I replied the other time you posted this question

3
Posted by: Augustina | 2012-10-20

This is the preceft way to break down this information.

Reply to Augustina