Question
Posted by: nickym | 2011-03-16

please advise

I am 29years old turning 30 in this year, I am on yaz (been on yaz for 1yr and 3 months, before that I was 3yrs on triphasil and before that 3 yrs on depo shot) my period is like clock work, I got a 28 day cycle. I skipped a week or so of yaz in January (19 jan was when I got my period), skipped yaz from 22 and started taking it again on from the 30th till the 16th feb). Right now I have been a month off yaz. My period was suppose to be on the 16th of feb but only had brown discharge for 2 days, spoke to doctor and he advised I leave yaz till my next period (16 march). I had unprotected sex on the 29 of Jan, 5th of Feb, 26 of Feb. (I did do a test on the 18 Feb. and it was negative) At the moment I feel nauseous at times, im dizzy at times, I feel bloated. My breasts are sore, cant touch my nipples, most of the times it always looks like im getting cold. Cramps like AF is due, last week I had terrible cramps, it ran from my bellybutton down to my lower abdomen, I know checking your cervix is not a reliable source but I have checked and it is high and soft. Could it all be just because of not taking Yaz for a while or could I maybe be pregnant? With my previous pregnancy I had no symptoms whatsoever, no sore breasts, no morning sickness,the only symptom I had was a missed period and feeling that I was pregnant.

Hallo Nickym
don't go on physical symptoms alone - do a blood pregnancy test to be 100% sure. If you are not pregnant the symptoms may be due to hormonal variations.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-03-16

Hallo Nickym