Question
Posted by: G. | 2010/11/17

Please advise

which anti depressants can one use that would not course weight gain, and can one use them with Ciplatrim?

Dear G
I am not a medical doctor so I cannot prescribe antidepressants for you. It is also known that some patients gain or lose weight dramatically as a result of depression and that using an antidepressant can reverse this situation. On the other hand some patients will gain weight with antidepressants while others will not - this is an individual reaction. Please discuss the selection of the most appropriate antidepressant for your specific condition with your medical dr or psychiatrist. During your discussion you can then ask the dr if Ciplatrim can be used with the specific antidepressant that he/she is going to prescribe for you.
I hope your dr will be able to provide the necessary advice.

1

Dear G