Question
Posted by: Me | 2009/12/01

Please advise

I'  m 36 my fiance is 39. We both have a child each from previous relationsips. He would like us to have one more together. I don'  t have much of a problem, I'  m just concerned that at 36years pregnancy could come with more risks.

Dear Me

At the age of 36 year your risks is only marginal increased and you still can quiet safely maintain a pregnancy. However it is recommended that you undergo a pre-conceptual evaluation with your gynaecologists as a routine and should you fall pregnant your pregnancy monitoring should start at an early stage.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2009/12/08

Dear Me

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert