Question
Posted by: Lauren | 2009-11-09

Please advise

I had unprotected sex on Sat 24/10 and took morning after pill on Monday 26/10 and my next period was due 27/10. Obviously the pill disrupted my cycle and I only got my period 1/11. I took a HPT test 4/11 it was negative. Is this result accurate, also is it too soon to confirm pergnancy. How soon can I find out as I cannot wait until I miss my next period.

The earliest that a pregnancy test would be accurate about November 18th, if you had sex at the time of ovulation.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-11-10

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-11-10

Posted by: Answer | 2009-11-09

You got your period? Why even take a test?
You should be fine, don' t worry about it. If you were pregnant you wouldn' t of had your period.

Reply to Answer