Posted by: leo | 2009-04-14

please advise

i slept with my man on the 26-27 of Dec 2008and my last period was the 16 of Dec, when will my baby be born? and the other thing is i dont feel the baby moving please help ,

Dear Leo

You would count gestation from the last menstrual period being the 16 of December. The most likely date of expected delivery is the fourth week of September approximately the 23rd or 24th of September. At this stage it is a little early to expect foetal movements but they should become obvious in the course of the next 3-4 weeks.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Posted by: leo | 2009-04-15

thank you Weeta for your advise ,i' ll go to the doc thaks for responding

Reply to leo
Posted by: weeta | 2009-04-14

baby will be born in Sept I think you only feel the baby in your 3 or 4 month but go to your doc he will tell you eveything you need to know

Reply to weeta