Question
Posted by: Caremelo bear | 2009-02-04

Please advise

I had my 1st pap smear at the end of 2006 they told me that they found some abnormal cells and that i should have another pap smear done. Well in 2007 (mid) i experienced pain while have sex on my right hand side the area btwn my naval and vagina more to the right and was wondering what it could possibly be and what test i shuld be going for &  should i be worried?

I presume that you did have another pap smear done. The pain you had in 2007 is now more than a year ago. You don't say whether it has gone or persisted. I can't really give advice without more information.