Question
Posted by: JO | 2008/10/28

PLEASE ADVISE

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO KNOW WHAT EFFECTS ALCOHOL HAS WHEN YOU ARE TAKING ANTI DEPRESSANTS &  ANTI PHYCOTICS CAN YOU SKIP YOUR TABLETS ONE DAY AND HAVE A FEW DRINKS?

No. Alcohol undermines the benefits of these drugs, and is of course primarily a depressant of brain function. And because these drugs often lasdt longer in the body, the ill-effects of the combination would probably in many cases last longer than a day or two, while the loss of benefits from stopping the meds could start earlier.
And so much depends on what you mean by "a few drinks". Maybe one single not very large drink one might get away with, now and then, though even then it could make you more drunk than you expect

2
Posted by: posh | 2008/10/28

bad idea, i was had a 340ml of beer while on antibiotic and i was soo drunk, i had to call someone to come pick me up form where i was. so drinking on meds is a bad idea. rahter wait untill you finish your meds and it quite bad for your liver as well.

Reply to posh
Posted by: Nozi | 2008/10/28

Maniac moods, don' t even think about it.

Reply to Nozi