Question
Posted by: Mazi | 2011/10/05

please advice me

Me and my partner uses condoms every time we have sex but recently he complains that condoms are hurting him. should we stop using dam or not.

Dear Mazi,

Firstly it depends on the reason you are using condoms. If it is primarily to prevent pregnancy then you may consider other contraceptive measures.

If it is primarily to prevent possible STI's then I would suggest continuous use of condoms. Experiment with different brands of condoms, size of condom or types of condoms until one is found that does not result in pain.