Question
Posted by: anon | 2011/03/16

Please Advice

I had a miscarriage in Jan 11, i have just done a pregnancy test it confirms that i am pregnant again, i am currently on Preg Omega Plus and taking folic acid, my period was due on the 14 March 11, on the 15th i did the test, when do i see the doctor, what my next step, what can i do to prevent a miscarriage.

See you doctor within the next 2 weeks. Other than healthy lifestyle, no smoking or alcohol and the vitamins, there is nothing else you need do.

2

Posted by: Nash | 2011/03/16

Congrats my love. Wishing you a health pregnancy and baby. All the best xxx

Reply to Nash