Question
Posted by: ratang | 2008/08/13

please advice

ive been married for a year now and everything is going great. when reading this site i hear about women and men cheating, so im scared for my relationship.

just want to know how to handle my hubby so that he never goes out and cheat. myself as well, i do not want to be a cheater

i read somewhere that: " treat them like dogs and they will follow you like puppies"  how do i do this? Men, please advice me and women as well.

does this mean i must give him sex everytime he wants it? even if im tired or we had a fight?

i want to be the faithful wife and look after him very well and give him the respect always.

will there come a time when he looses interest in me? whats the remedies?

pleas advice.

There is no way to prevent someone from ever cheating. Most men and women do NOT cheat ; those that do, are likely to do so anyway. Maintain honest and open communication between the pair of you, work on identifying and dealing with any interpersonal / relationship problems that arise, and see a mariage counsellor if you get into problems you can't handle just by working together.