Question
Posted by: Liza | 2011/04/21

PLEASE!!

We now have to enter some random characters to post a question. The problem being that there are frequently zeroes and O''s in the random characters. How do we know whether the character is a zero or an o? Also, if these random characters are not entered correctly, the error message comes up, but the next screen only contains the comment and the subject is lost. Could this perhaps be fixed?

I wasn't aware of this, but it sounds a significant concern ( I have had problems with this on other sites ). I expect that the H24 Forum folks will pick up on your question and sort it out.

3

Most irritating indeed. Admin, can you please do something. Thanks

Posted by: Lin | 2011/04/21

I just click on the " Try Another"  until I find a charactercode without " o"  or " 0" 

Reply to Lin