Question
Posted by: simone | 2010/09/16

Please

Doctor I know that you have to answer too many questions and thats not easy.I also understand that sometimes it may be very complecated.But please either don t answer some questions then say something " by the way'' to fill the gap.It''s not helpful.
Thanks,Simone

Dear Simone,
Sorry, but I genuinely don't understand your message. Im don't recall answering any question as a "by the way" fill the gap sort of response. Of course, if you don't enjoy my style or responses, you don't really need to read them at all. If any specific respponse to any specific question of yours has bothered you, please post a fresh message, quoting the particular question and the particular response which you didn't like.

4
Posted by: simone | 2010/09/16

Thanks for feedback.I don''t have any particular question.I mean in general if the answers to the questions posted were deeper it''d be better.Some people r really hopeless.We can spend 2more mins for answerig,cant we? its just a request. P.S i''ll pray for you.

Reply to simone
Posted by: Kristen | 2010/09/16

Simeone, why dont you pray to god about it! Get off this site, get down on your hands and knees and pray...

Reply to Kristen
Posted by: qwerty | 2010/09/16

Vague, generalised accusations normally aren''t particularly helpful, either. If you have a specific problem with a specific post, I''m sure CS will address it, but as none of us here are clairvoyant, we can''t intuit what you are referring to by " some questions" .

Reply to qwerty

Dear Simone,