Posted by: h20 | 2009-03-26

-Hi, I am so hoI love to walk naked in my house when Is there something wrong with me I like to be naked when I am alone at home and like to play with myself I know that there is nothing wrong playing with one self but I feel so horny and cannot always shake the feeling off of me.
I am female and love my b body is there any other ladies that does the same and do you get the same orgasms as I do and for the boys and the same goes for the ladies do you like watching the opposite sex playing with themselves?

Dear h2O,

Enjoying the experience of nudity, masturbation and being visually aroused by the sexual activities of others, as long as it is consensual or the watching of erotica falls with in the normal range of human sexual experience and expression.

Posted by: adam | 2009-03-28

hi h20

I too feel exactly the same as you
its alomost as if i envy adam and eve for being so free
if you get my drift , and as for the other part i think having the freedon to masturbate infront of your partner like you have described is awsome .
pitty not many people share the same views as us
and i feel exactly the same as you do in terms of not being able to shake the feeling off

Reply to adam