Question
Posted by: deb | 2011-12-02

player

Hi. I hate to admit this, but I am a player in the dating field (I am a woman). I have been like this for about 10 years now!! I am now single and want to stay this way for a while. How do I resist temptation to go out with any guy who shows interest in me? It is so hard just to be on my own....but I want to and need to be alone for at least 6 months before I even venture towards another relationship again. Please help, I have a problem and I am not proud of it...it is a sickness!!

I think I'll leave this one to other readers to respond to. There are surely MANY ways in which to "not be on yopur own" without going out with any guy who whistles ? Charritable work and NGO's, volunteering at the local hospital, hobbies, political and other social projects, whatever and you tend to meet much nicer people and may find a relationship as an agreeable side-effect, better than when its the main purpose of the pursuit.
And if you really find your own company so unpleasant, and feel bad about yourself unless you're in even an unsatisfactory relationship, then maybe seeing a counsellor would indeed help, to improve self-esteem and confidence

3
Posted by: , | 2011-12-03

Ok in other words you are a wh*re bt you put it very nicely lol. Well I don''t think you can be helped, once a wh*re always a whore so just go ahead! While you at it, any chance I might get lucky with you...please debietjie...:-(

Reply to ,
Posted by: Liza | 2011-12-02

It''s not a sickness. It''s a bad habit you''ve developed over the last 10 years. Luckily bad habits can be changed. Cognitive Behavior Therapy is great for breaking bad habits.

Good Luck
Liza

Reply to Liza