Posted by: Katherine | 2009-04-20

i met an amazing man 3 years ago and we had something on and off since meeting, last year he dicided to move his daughter back into his life and so mom came along

we are trying to stay friends cause we really are good friends and always were even without the relationship side
I love this man dearly and would love to marry him (strange cause i never wanted to get married till i met him), he says he loves me but can' t offer me anything cause he is not good enough for me

He has lots of self image problems like he thinks he is ugly and thinks his penis is too small to satisfy a woman and yet he is the nest lover i could ever have imagined............ never thought it could be so great

now he says the family are leaving cause it' s not worked, i' ve moved away and back to SA, he has been confiding in me alot lately, when he' s drinking he phones and declares his undying love to me and how much i mean to him and that he knows he has a problem cause he ran away from me etc and that' s what he does etc

now we fighting again and i just don' t know if i' m being played and may always have been

it' s killing me cause i fight with him to fight my feelings for him and i think he does too but now not so sure, he even declared his love for me to my best friend last year when he met her and that was while his wife is there with him

Hesitate to believe declarations of love made while drunk. If his prior relationship really is over ( and hat doesn't seem clear ) and if BOTH of you want a stronger relationship, then it'd be best to se a elationshiop counsellor together and ex;lore whether this is realistic

Posted by: fear | 2009-04-20

gal eitha ur really dumb or just plain stupid' this man does not love you n he seriously needs some help always feeling sorry 4 himself like that and you are not helping the sitution either by always been there to wipe away his tears. just tell him to grow up and stop wining

Reply to fear