Question
Posted by: Taz | 2010-09-13

Play Therapy

Could anyone give me names of play therapists in the Durban area who specialises in toddlers.

In my view, I would not look for a Play Therapist as such - if there are significant problems with your toddler, have her see a ood local child psychologist or child psychiatrist for a proper assessment and diagnosis. If THEY suggest play therapy could be useful, they would be able to recommend one. You're jumping a step or two, and could take her to csomeone at significant cost, who is unable to make a proper diagnosis, who might not recognize that different therapy is needed, and might not want to admit that

1