Posted by: NewMe | 2009-07-21

I have hit a plateau and cant get past it,

What would you suggest? My bmi is 24.8 so its not like I am pushing to get too thin.

Hi NewMe

Difficult to just say - what are the specifics? How long did you train for? What did you begin at (BMI and mass)? And how much are you training now? Unless one knows this, it's impossible to suggest anything.

Have you hit a plateau in fitness? If yes, then you need to make some changes. But as long as you're getting fitter, you're getting healthier, and so you need to focus on that. So if, in your training, you are finding that you are now less fit or the same as you were, then it might be time to change the programme. But I can't be more specific than that unless I know.