Question
Posted by: Suzi | 2011/02/22

plastic surgery

hi guys, i need your opinion, i am a pretty lady, light in complection. so my legs and my hands are not that light in complection. so everytime my huby mocked me with my leg and hands, so i want to ask you if you now something that i can use to make my legs and hands looks light in complection. or how much to put a plastic surgery.

Hallo Suzi
One must be very careful to use over the counter creams and lotions for skin lightening as it can irritate the skin and cause even more darkening. Best would be to see dermatologist who will be able to prescribe the correct medication.

4
Posted by: CD again | 2011/02/24

Suzi, just look on Medpages dot co dot za (free search lower right hand corner) for one near you

Reply to CD again
Posted by: Suzi | 2011/02/23

Thanks Dr Bets. but where can i find this dermatologist also the contact numbers

Reply to Suzi
Posted by: Suzi | 2011/02/23

Thanks Dr Bets. but where can i find this dermatologist

Reply to Suzi
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/22

Hallo Suzi