Question
Posted by: Suzi | 2011/02/22

plastic surgery

hi guys, i need your opinion, i am a pretty lady, light in complection. so my legs and my hands are not that light in complection. so everytime my huby mocked me with my leg and hands, so i want to ask you if you now something that i can use to make my legs and hands looks light in complection. or how much to put a plastic surgery.

If your husband mocks you about something so minor yet hurtful to you, he is a fool. Is his skin and its colour gorgeous all over his body ?

Plastic surgery cannot change this, which sounds like some of the normal variation in skin tone that affects many people. And be VERY VERY careful not to use the various skin-lightenin creams and preparations . treatments on offer, as none work well, and many can cause serious skin damage and scarring.

Consider, rather, marriage counselling to help your husband to grow up and learn how to be a real husband, and to help you both to accept an cwelebrate your own all-over beauty just as it is.

What is wrong is not how your feet look - I really very much doubt that other people notice or bother - but his ugly attitude towards them and towards your feelings. It is him who needs attitude lightening.

6
Posted by: Suzi | 2011/02/22

Thanks very much, i was hurting inside, you know i sometimes wonder if i aws crippeled he would not even look at me. you know sometimes i can''t touch him cause he will tell me how soft his skin is and that even though he''s black outside but inside he''s light in complection . i never heard of this before my entire life.

Reply to Suzi
Posted by: Ben | 2011/02/22

Every time he mocks your hands and feet tell him he has a small willy, he will quickly stop his nasty comments.

Reply to Ben
Posted by: Suzi | 2011/02/22

it''s very painful everytime when we go for shopping and i see other women wearing pushins and i can''t. when i fit on the pushin in the shop he will say your feets looks very urgly. i can''t help myself about it. i feel insecure. i''ve had of the injection but it change the whole body and am looking for something that can only change the feets and hands only

Reply to Suzi
Posted by: Happiness | 2011/02/22

All your partner did was confirm your existing insecurities about your looks.

Love yourself and the world will follow.

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: !!! | 2011/02/22

tel your boyfriend to grow a personality, and tell him that by saying this he is actually hurting your feelings...

No plastic surgery is a bad idea.

Reply to !!!