Posted by: Mommy Makeover Candidate | 2011-07-02

Plastic Surgeon: Dr Christie Smit

Has anyone had a tummy tuck and/or breast augmentation performed by Dr Christie Smit at Panorama?
I can''t find any information on the surgeon online at all.
Is he one of the best?

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with his work and I suggest that you contact his practice and ask them for references.

Posted by: Kayla | 2016-06-28

Hi Was just wondering if anyone knows of dr Barnard's work from panarama. Thinking of doing my breast augmentation by him but heard mixed reviews.

Reply to Kayla

Not sure about tummy tuck, but he worked on my face / nose and his work is exceptionally fine. Has his own team.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

Hi. I saw your message online regarding work done on your face/nose. Did you get it done by Dr Smit or Barnard at Panorama?

Could I have price for tummy tuck please I am done with kids now want me back

Posted by: Linda | 2016-01-17

Hi everyone. Does anyone have information or reviews on Dr Luckhoff at panorama plastic surgery clinic? I can't find much on him. I would really appreciate any information thanks.

Reply to Linda
Posted by: vanessa | 2015-06-16

Where can I find dr christie smith's qualifications and career path

Reply to vanessa

Hi is Dr Christine Smit the best at full tummy tucks? Would appreciate feedback to

Posted by: Shirley | 2015-04-13

Please I wouold like a quote for just a mid face lifet, the best quote so far is R1400. Could you be able to better this quote. that quote. I have seen Dr about tqo years ago and havd my silicon for my breasst removed, and lift plus face. EMAIL addy is" P.s I could send you pictres etc, so I wont have to come in. We live quite a distance. Hopefully the day I see hi would be the day I do the surgery. Many Kind Regards, Shirley Smith. A.s.a.p. would be appreciated.

Reply to Shirley

Has anyone had upper and lower eye lid surgery with Dr Christie Smit? Is he recommendable?

he is truly amazing, I have had 5 friends go to him... all perfect!

Posted by: Jeanette | 2014-03-26

I am reading the dr's praises ! Great, but I need a neck lift. My neck is older than the rest of me ! Anyone who can give me advice on his neck surgery? Reply to jb@jeanettebartlettcom

Reply to Jeanette
Posted by: Happy | 2014-01-29

I ha tummy tuck and breast reduction done by Dr Christie Smith / wow feeling great and looking great - recommend him !!!

Reply to Happy | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: cautious | 2015-01-23

Hi, what was your recovery like after surgery - I'm looking to have a tummy tuck and lipo my he really the best choice?

My daughter was born with a cleft lip and palate & he was the doctor recomended for the operation. you can not even see the scars. he is brilliant & he gave my daughter a smile.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

Hi my daughter has the same and he was also recommended can you maybe tell me at what age did he do the operation please

Posted by: Marlene | 2011-10-19

Hi yes, i had a had a tummy tuck and lipo, and he is the best!

Reply to Marlene | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Viva Titus | 2014-09-23

Hi May i ask what area you had Lipo done on? Was it painful? I am considering having it done.

Posted by: Jacqueline | 2011-09-06

A very good friend of mine went to him for a breast reduction, and I have to sing his praises!! I am on my way to see him te get some work done myself.

Reply to Jacqueline
Posted by: roy george | 2011-09-02

Yes I have had lipo and he was amassing
My daughter had her breasts reduced I then had lipo with a close friend who had a tummy tuck and then my mother had breasts reduced and a tummy tuck followed by my brother who had a tummy tuck... all were fantastic results

Reply to roy george
Posted by: Natasha | 2011-08-03

Hi, yes I had had breast augmentation done by him in 2001 and am very very happy with the result. Everything went smoothly and he is really professional. I refered him to a friend who had the same procedure done and she is also very hapy with the result so I have no hesitation in recommending him!

Reply to Natasha | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Ashley | 2014-11-17

Hi Natasha, i want to go for breast augmentation and have heard everyon is happy with his work. you didnt need to have ny work done afterwords? and howmuch did it cost in th end?

Posted by: Maggie | 2011-07-04

check on the APRSSA website (google because this site won''t let me post the address).

Reply to Maggie