Question
Posted by: molodi | 2010/02/22

planus

i want to know what cause lichen planus and i am taking neoral tablets that causes me diarea it is normal or what please help

Hallo Molodi
I don't that we know 100% what the cause of Lichen Planus is. We think that it is an auto immune disease (like an allergy where your body makes antibodies against itself)that causes inflammation in the skin. Neoral is an immune suppressant drug also used for cancer, and does not normally give diarrhoea, but you may have an infection in the gut due to the immune suppressant effect of the medication - please inform your doctor so that they can test your stool.
See also http://www.aad.org/public/publications/pamphlets/common_lichen.html

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/22

Hallo Molodi

Reply to cyberdoc