Posted by: C | 2010-08-13

Plantars Warts

Hi Doc, I couldnt find a podiatrist on here to ask so I hope that you can help. Do you have any tips for getting rid of a plantars wart under the ball of my foot. They are now like a little group of them together - which means it must be getting worse as last time I had a good look i thought it was just one!

I have bought the plasters that you put on it which contain saycilic acid, as well the the tub and nothing happened. I have been using a pumice stone and even tried the duct tape remedy to no avail. I was hping to get rid of this by summer but want to try everything else before having it cut out. Im sure that i will leave a huge hole and I cant be out of action with sore foot due to work. Many thanks for your time.

Please refer to the following link for full details about plantars warts and the treatment thereof: