Posted by: Sore | 2012-08-01

Plagued with aches and pains

Hi, I am a 25 year old woman constantly plagued with aches and pains. Mostly right next to my left breast (more like on my ribs), my stomach and sometimes my hips (like right by the bones and also where my womanly bits are).

I go for regular check ups with my gynae, and I do fairly regular blood tests to check my iron which can drop to quite low sometimes and no one has picked up anything funny.

What could it be? If I put pressure on the stops (say I push down with my fingers) then it is not so bad but the second I let go then it is a very painful pain.

I strongly suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and blood tests, as your symptoms are diverse and it is very difficult to give good advice without examining you.

Posted by: Ash | 2012-08-04

Might be arthritis, lyme disease or chronic fatigue syndrome.

Reply to Ash