Question
Posted by: Fai | 2010/11/08

Placenta Abruption @ 15 weeks - Urgent help needed

last week Friday i went for my monthly check up (at 14 weeks pregnancy), during the scan i could see my baby kicking and playing but what worries me is the veil that kept on blocking the view. I am so scared, what is this veil suffocates him and he can''t breath?

The Doctor said she''ll check if its still there on my next appointment which is on the 03rd of December (I''ll be 18 weeks by then)

I am terrified! Your urgent help is much appreciated...

I am not sure what you mean by a veil. Placental abruption is tearing loose of the placenta and this does not occur at 15 weeks.

1