Question
Posted by: dawn | 2012/10/11

pj''s

I have always worn pj''s to bed when I was living on my own. When I moved in with my bf, he insisted I do not wear pj''s. I sleep better with clothes. After 2 months of no pj''s, I have started putting my foot down and insisting I wear pj''s. So last night he had a freak out and says if I wear pj''s, I have to go sleep in the other room. I said ok and left. Another reason I want to wear pjs in bed with him, is because Im not comforable around him. I cant keep sleeping in the other room. We have only been livng together for 3 months.

If he's that pathetically fussy, what's the point in this relationship ? How would he feel if you insisted he must always sleep wearing a purple nightie ? Move on

4
Posted by: XXX | 2012/10/12

If you are not comfortable around him then why are you still with him!
With regard to wearing pj''s or not,it is surely a personal choice.My wife and I sleep with nothing on and have never even discussed whether we should or not,we simply go without.It certainly makes spooning most enjoyable lol.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: mimi | 2012/10/12

Iv been with my boyfriend for a year now. From the first time iv slept in the same bed with him iv never worn pjays becoz he does want me to. It doesnt bother me at all. I dont see why you still with him if you cant be naked around him. y u still with this guy if not comfortable around him. the fact that he''d rather let u sleep somewhere else means he doesnt care about u

Reply to mimi
Posted by: Maria | 2012/10/11

You re not comfortable around him, and he doesn''t care enough about you to let the pj thing go as that helps you to sleep better. Do you see a future for this relationship?

Reply to Maria