Pizza base

this is going to be a weird ? but anyone can respond if you know the recipe, how do i make pizza base, preferably a healthier low gi version. Pls dont refer me to recipe books, i cant find in the two low gi books i have, i know it must be simple but flour, water and what else... makes a pizza base? pls pls. Tx

Dear Anonymous
I hope the other Readers have given you plenty of excellent recipes for pizza bases. You can also type in "pizza" when you do a Google Search on the Internet to obtain hundreds of different recipes!

Aah thanks you are so sweet i will try it. THanks a lot i was expecting not a soul to respond so i really appreciate it after all what is life if we cant share simple things!

Posted by: Gogga | 2009-05-05

It' s flour, water, yeast, oil - a basic bread dough recipe. The baking powder type pizza doughs are not nice, in my opinion.

Here' s my recipe:
400 ml flour (you can mix white and wholewheat)
1 teaspoon instant yeast
1 teaspoon sugar (to help the yeast ' grow' )
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
About 200 ml lukewarm water.
mix and knead. let it stand for an hour to rise. Knead again, roll out and put in baking tray. Top with tomato pasta sauce, basil, mozarella cheese or whatever else you want. Bake at 220 degrees for 15 - 20 minutes. The dough will rise a little during baking but there' s no need for a second rising like for bread dough.

Reply to Gogga