Question
Posted by: jan | 2011/03/02

piracetam

Do you need a script to take piracetam in south africa

thanks

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Jan

Yes, Piracetam (Nootropil) will require a prescription in order for you to purchase it from a pharmacy.

5
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/07/14

Looking urgently for a pharmacy in Joburg that has Nootropil in stock. There seems to be a shortage.

Posted by: sbu | 2016/04/26

hi i also need to know at which Pharmacy Cape town can i get this Nootropil gphindani@gmail.com

Reply to sbu
Posted by: Sheldon | 2015/10/25

Hi,I have been reading about Nootropics.And have found that there is such a large selection.But non of them are available here.Is Noopept Legal in South Africa?

Reply to Sheldon
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/03/03

Hi Jan

Reply to pharmacist | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Linley | 2016/02/25

Hi At which Pharmacy in JHB can I get this Nootropil? linleyj@nedbank.co.za