Question
Posted by: leilah | 2008/07/14

Pins and Needles sensation in both arms

I'm experiencing a pins and needles sensation in my both my arms buts mostly in my right arm. Along with this sensation there's a sharp pain whick often keeps me awake at night. I realise that this can be caused by the fact that I often sleep on my arm but I'm experiencing this during the daytime at odd intervals and it takes up to 5 to 10 minutes for to get rid of this feeling. This happens very randomly and I'm not usually lying on my arm during the day so there's no chance of the blood circulation to my arm being cut off.

Thanks,
L

Hi L
You need to ask your doctor to check your neck vertebrae - one of the discs may have slipped and is now putting pressure on your nerve that runs to the arm. He can see with a x/ray

1
Posted by: nat | 2008/11/15

30 week preg get pins &  needles in my arms is this normal

Reply to nat