Question
Posted by: Johanita Jordaan | 2011/03/01

Pins and Needles Not Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - what is it?

Hi There
I don''t know if you can point me in the right direction. I''m pregnant and I experience a pins and needles type of sensation at night or when I try to sleep. It''s not exactly pins and needles but it''s the best way to explain it. It can''t be Carpal Tunnel Syndrome because I feel it through most of my body, my worst is my legs, feet, arms and hands - but it does occur throughout. Please can you tell me what the diagnoses is, so I can read up about it. I don''t have a medical aid to see a doctor - so for now I want to do what I can before I have to dish out all that money. Please please will you help me?

Hallo Johanita
A tingling feeling in the limbs can be caused by vit B deficiency, diabetes, low Calcium levels, or just pressure on the nerves due to the enlarged uterus. It is better to see a doctor as further tests may be needed
DR Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/01

Hallo Johanita
DR Bets