Question
Posted by: Bambi | 2010/04/29

Pins and needles fingers and toes

I get sometimes, now more than ever, pins and needles feeling in my right hand (fingers) and foot (toes) pins and needles (like when your foot was sleeping, but this feeling in my fingers and toes stays there for an hour or so. but I did not have pressure on it to have this feeling? what can this be? something to be concerend about, and see doc?

Hallo Bambi
Pins and needles in a arm or leg can be due to either a nerve pinching in the back or a nerve problem ( could be due to vitamin deficiencies or other nervous system diseases) See your doctor as you may need referral for x/ray of the spine or a nerve conduction test.
dr Bets

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/02/17

I also get needles and pins in my right hand and foot but mine is painfull it's been 2 days now that I got them suddenly should I worry?

Posted by: KK | 2010/04/29

I had this after realised im HIV positive, it comes and goes since then, mostly at night, but one colleague of mine is diabetic ans experiences it..... See the Dr ASAP.

Reply to KK
Posted by: John | 2010/04/29

See you Dr ASAP. Can be lots of things.

Reply to John
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/29

Hallo Bambi
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc