Posted by: Veronica | 2009-08-15

Pins and Needles

Hello Doc, I just want to know- for the last week I wake up during the night with bad pins and needles in my feet. It happend about 3 times last week. I have NEVER experienced this before and I don' t know whether it is something to be concerned about? I' m 22 and despite my office job, I' m pretty active (I walk for about 30 minutes everyday and I go home and do housework, etc.). I' m not overweight or underweight and I take my vitamins. I do have an iron defeciency but I do take molasses for it.

I suggest that you consult your GP for a full examination, as a diagnosis is difficult to make if you are unable to examine the patient.