Posted by: Cathy McDerid | 2010-04-07

pins &  needles in my right arm and leg

Hi, since Thursday, 1 April 2010 I have been getting pins &  needles from my fingertips right up to my shoulder blade. About an hour later I got it in my right leg. It was quite bad and took about 5 min to subside after I had been shaking my hands and legs about. Inbetween these two bouts, I got the sensation of wanting to pass out. I had it again during the Easter Weekend and have just had another 2 onslaughts in rapid succession here at work.
Do you have any idea what the cause may be?

Spinal nerve impinchment in the cervical, as well as lumbar area, might cause these symptoms. I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and possible x-rays.