Posted by: gena | 2009-04-06

pinkish discarge

Hi Doc,

im 35 (had abortion 2 years ago)no children. For the last year ive been experiencing a faint pain in my wright lower abdomen. Wnet to da doc and he gave me tabs to soften my stools. The pain went away. But recently my discharge has a pink colour in it. it comes and goes for the last 2 weeks no. Im using Zinc, Vita c, Vitamin b12 suplements as well as mirelle birthcontrol. I was under stress for the last 3 weeks. could it be the above or could the problem be bigger. My discharge has always been clear and my preiod always regular till 3 weeks ago. plz help

You need to see a gynaecologist. It may not be serious but does need to be checked.

Posted by: gena | 2009-04-06

to add to the above, i stoped using the birthcontrol at the end of december, but have recently started taking it again(started again at the end of march).
thank you
pleaseforgive my spelling.

Reply to gena