Question
Posted by: Nini | 2011-10-26

Pink eye?

My daughter had pink eye a week ago, and yesterday was diagnosed with German measels. Last night my eye started with an incredible irritation and I fiddled with it immensly. Throughout the night it started swelling and yellow fluid has been running out of it too. My eye is terribly swollen and sore at the moment - I assume it''s Pink eye caused by Bacteria, because the symptoms match the most.

What would u recommend as treatment? I am going away this weekend and need it to be cleared by Friday.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Nini

There are some OTC drops (i.e. Brolene drops) available which may do the job, but to ensure a quick recovery the best would be to ask your doctor to prescribe something: These are relatively cheap, but work very well.

All the best!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-10-27

Hi Nini

All the best!

Reply to pharmacist