Question
Posted by: cindy | 2011-05-25

pineal gland

My niece had an MRI and they found there is a well-circumscribed cystic lession in the lineal gland,size about 12mm.x13mm with isogland is isosignal T1W and hyposignal in T2W could be in acute stage of hemorrhage. 2 months ago he had a EEG and been told that he has seizure. Can anybody help what i need to do ? He will see a neuro surgeon in 2weeks time.We need a segond opinion.Thanks

Cindy

It will be best to wait for his consultation with the neuro surgeon. Please give feedback and if there is any further questions, please feel free to post me.