Posted by: ShadowAngel | 2009-01-30

Pinching a nerve in spine?

For two years now, i have pains either down my left side, in my arms &  legs, then the next week i will have the pain down my right side. Mostly i have pain in my legs at night. It will only go away if i take Compral pain tablets. The pain feels like when a nurse takes your blood pressure, and just before they release the pressure, It feels like that pain. Sometimes it is just in my arm, (while driving) once i massage it for a while, the pain goes away. I used to have this kind of pain when i was a teenager &  it only was in my legs &  it would only be at night. But then it went away. Now only the last two years i' ve been in this pain. (I am 28yrs old now) I have not been to a doctor yet.

Any advice or suggestions will be appreciated

Thank you for visiting

Please consult a neurologist to evaluate your chronic condition and to rule out the possibility of nerve impinchment. There are also other conditions associated with this type of chronic pain but he/she will be able to assess all possibilities.

Kind regards