Posted by: Louij Webber | 2010-03-12

Have a pain referral down right arm, in extreme pain with arm at elbox bend getting fromtime to time a knock of blood restricting blood flow up and down causing vascular pain. I am diabetic on lantus once a day, in sugar crisis awakening 15 never have this high always 5 - 7 highest 10, nausea, eating light meals ........ static days readings 15 17 19 20 27, legs starting to show some signs of cellulitis, very exhausted, when to Dr Chait nearby, he said bed rest then let us deal with sugar, mapping sugar 6 times a day for 10 day mapping what I eat for ten days, have pain killers and a sleeping tablet......... feeling deathlike........... major headache going to do ab1c to see if the sugar has had a three month statis high.

Going to swim from sat tomorrow light swimming resting really in the water....... perhaps there is an infection pushing up the readings.......... thought you may have advice, my son is Dr Chase Webber the Naturopath, he is out of the country and not contactable.

with thanks, Louij 021-6718480

Expert ImageNatural health

hi Louij

with such high readings you might need to see a gp again to try and get the levels lower. You can try Foodstate chromium - 1 tab twice daily to try and regulate the sugar. have one tablespoon of cinnamon daily (have this in a glass of water). Use Salmon oil 3000mg (only if you are not on blood thinners) to reduce inflammations. Amipro has a shake : ultraglycemics that could also assist with blood sugar regulation.

Dr Debbie