Question
Posted by: Riya | 2010-03-30

Pimples with pus after sex

Im 23 and have been sexually active with my partner for about 4 years. We have only ever done it with each other. But for about 3 or 2 years now, I have been getting painful pimples around my vigina, it starts of as small hard lumps then grows in about 3 days to bigger and filled with pus, when I pop it then it disappears. I have been to the clinic and they say its due to dirt but im worried. How do I prevent them?

You need to know why you are getting these pimples. I would suggets that you try to see a gynaecologist.

1
Posted by: anon | 2010-04-01

CANASTENE PISIARIES THE BEST APPLY IT ON THE TOP AND INSIDE YOUR VIGINA - BUT ALSO GET IT CHECKED UP BY A GYNAE

Reply to anon