Posted by: Eric | 2011-07-06

pimples on penis

i have developed little white pimples on my penis head.i thought its because i was not circumcised so i went to do circumcision but they are still there.i went to the clinic and they told me that those pimples are i don''t know what to think or believe.pls help and pls respond via my email addres. thank you

DEar Eric
"white pimples" on the penis are normal and will slowly wear away as you wash .

Posted by: Anon | 2011-07-09

Eric, what you have are pearly penile papules. Many men have them, circumcised or with a foreskin. They are more prevelent in uncircumcised men. They do not cause anything, but if you are looking for a way to get rid of them, then google pearly penile papule removal.

Being circumcised makes removal much easier.

Posted by: rob | 2011-07-06

soap and water is yr friend, it wont hurt you.

Reply to rob
Posted by: Manwood | 2011-07-06

Geez sounds more like you got circumcised for nothing... ouch. You must feel like an idiot.

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: Dume | 2011-07-06

It sound like you have genital warts. Google it.

Reply to Dume