Posted by: joe | 2008-12-17

pimples on my penis

Hi, im looking for advise, i have abt 6 small pimples on my penis and my girlfriend has a nasty discharge afeter we have sex, the docs say its due to a throat invection i may have passed to her during oral sex. can anyone advice me

Dear joe
An examination is best when on eis faced with lesions , but the commonest lesion is herpes genitalis .is it painful ?
would recommend you reconsult your doctor as herpes can be transmitted from orolabial infection.

Posted by: joe | 2009-01-06

Hi, it is not painful and they look like heat rush pimples. do i have to go to a specialist doctor or a normal GP

Reply to joe
Posted by: STALLION | 2008-12-18

I have done oral sex on my wife only once. It passed a terrible throat infection on to me. I did not have much resistance against the candida bacteria that often lives in a woman' s vagina. The doctor confirmed this. It took a series of antibiotics to clear up the infection.

Subsequent to this experience I need to even wash my hands very thoroughly after contact with my wife' s genitals. I do not even dare to touch my mouth with umwashed hands.

Most men are probably unaware of the complicated chemistry and bacteria inside a woman' s vagina. A man' s throat is certainly not equipped to deal with bacteria coming from a vagina.