Question
Posted by: Pimples | 2009/04/05

Pimples on back of upper arms

Hi doctor

I have small pimples on the back of my upper arms which tend to slightly move towards the upper arm muscle area too. Been having this for quite some time now. Is there anything I can do to get rid of this, it is very irritating and seldomly a bit itchy. I tend to now and then get this on my chest area too, but I have been using Oratane for 6 months which I stopped 2 months ago and my face is totally clear.

What could be the cause of this also?

Thank you doc.

Dear Pimples
One can get pimples on the face, neck, arms and back. Try exfoliation, and something like benzoyl peroxide on the area.