Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/12

Pimples in weird places

im a male in my 20' s &  recently i noticed that i have lots of pimples on under the rim of the head of my penis. i have only had one sexual partner &  she is faithful. is it anything to worry about? or is it abnormal? is it safe for my girlfriend to give me a -|- ?

Dear Anon,

I am not sure from your description whether the "pimples" you refer to has always been there or if they are new. Different men have a range of normal differences in the heads of their penises. Some men have distinct nodules along the edsge of the head of their penis.

I would still suggest that you consult you doctor, ask him to have a look and then he can tell you if it is normal or not.

5
Posted by: Chief | 2009/05/27

i have a small pimple on my penis it is now two weeks my doctore says is ingrown hair.what are the side effects of hair pice ?

Reply to Chief
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/14

It could be closer to her menstruation cycle as well and women tend to discharge a lot more. As you and your girlfriend have been sexually active for a while her anatomy would be changing as she grows older. Thrush, may develop later in the sexual relationship. It was just a suggestion. If it does not work then perhaps see your GP and he could recommend something for you. All the Best!!

It has nver been like this before. My girlfriend &  I have been sexually active for 4 years &  she' s never seen anything like it. She didn' t have thrush in the past year.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/14

Dear Anonymous
If your partner suffers with thrush, and you have had sex during that period, then the discharge will affect you and it could develop into pimples on the head of your penis. Try washing and applying Gyno-daktarin on the infected area. It should help.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/12

Quite Normal. Do a search on the Wikipedia under Penis and see that it is a common occurance ant absolutely nothing to worry about