Question
Posted by: help | 2008/10/15

Pimples in odd places

I have been getting pimples on my chest, mostly the middle and close to my left breast, I also get pimples all over my head. My face is clear but I' ve always been strict with face care. I also get pimples occasionally on my back. Family wise my mother suffered with acne and at the moment my sister is suffering with adult acne.
I' d like to know what could be causing these pimples on my head and chest. I' ve been getting the ones on my head and back for quite awhile and the chest ones have started recently.
Please let me know possible causes and treatments.

Dear Help
This could be kind of Acne. Ask your doctor to prescribe a low dose antibiotic, or to put you on hormonal treatment like Diane, and to give you some topical medication to use. He also needs to look at your scalp as you may have a type of seborreic eczema on your head.

1
Posted by: chantey | 2008/10/15

dnt stress your self pimples are part of growing up.
we all go through that, its the procedure anyway,
but id recommmend u use facial products of ur choice and wash with cold water every day. but ponds has worked for me.

Reply to chantey