Question
Posted by: Miss M | 2009/10/24

Pimples in Breasts

I get these puss filled pimples on my breasts, I am 31, size 46DD and weigh 132kg. When it opens up there is a small hole and leaves nasty scars afterward. I don' t use any perfumes or lotions that could irritate my skin and I am a smoker.

What can I do or what could be the cause of these.

I hope you can help.

Miss M

Consult your doctor, in order for him/her to prescribe systemic anti-biotics, i.e. Minocyclin 50 mg, once daily, for a period of three months. Application of Bactroban topical cream is also advisable.

Start a calorie restricted diet, as well as intensive exercise, in order to loose weight.